Friday, February 29, 2008

Welcome to my blog!!!

Welcome to my blog!!!

This is a new account for me and a new adventure. I do own two websites that have blogs attached but they are more personal than I want everyone to know. I have decided that I would set up this blog to let everyone read.

Its going to be a place for me to vent about the physco ex and all of his drama that he causing in my life.

It's going to take a while for me to get the whole story posted and everything explained but I am going to do it as fast as I can.

Please have patience and realize that the marriage took place close to 11 years ago and the divorce happened a little over 3 years ago. It has been somewhat quite with the ex for the last few months. Karma is now coming to kick him in his ass!! The state of texas is after child support and have filed a lawsuit against him. It is nothing that I have filed and it has all been done through the Attorney General in Texas. Thanks to them!! They are going to cause less drama in my life but I know that its going to be ugly until court!!!

I will get this updated as quickly as possible!

No comments: